|24 Mansfield Av, Oklahoma, OK 73118
|Tel: (405) 524-9999
An enthusiastic and hard working high school graduate who is keen to find a position in a major accountancy practice. Reliable, trustworthy, numerate and meticulous. Worked for a firm of chartered accountants last Summer and gained a good understanding of an accountancy practice. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with administrative duties competently.
- Tulsa High School, Graduated 10th in class of 170 students and received honors in Science with a GPA of 3.8.
Intern, Johnson & Stevens, 2004
- Assisted the Senior Partner who was conducting audits on major companies in the area.
- Handled incoming telephone calls to the Senior Partner from other companies and members of the public.
- Organized and maintained the Senior Partner's filing system.
- Typed reports on a PC using Microsoft Word.
- Devised a new filing system to maintain the files held by the department.
- Solved users PC problems including sorting out spreadsheets, explaining how to use complex features in word-processing packages.
- Dr Andrew Brown Tel: (405) 524-9992.
- Mr Jack Davenport Tel: (405) 524-9993.
- Interests at high school included organizing a charity quiz, which raised $5000. Movies and theater.