The Writing Process
1. Brainstorming: make a list of 20 words, phrases or sentences that you might use when thinking about your topic.
2. Grouping: take your brainstorming list and group items into at least two categories.
3. Outlining: develop a formal outline using Roman numerals and block letters.
4. Preliminary draft: begin writing from your outline and make at least ten revisions. Label each revision in the margin at the left of your page.
5. Final draft: Your final draft must be typed and double spaced. It must also be as error free as possible.